The pace of life is fast and boys are encouraged to take advantage of the many opportunities provided by the school.
Exceptionally good examination results
We pride ourselves on a curriculum that not only enables our boys to achieve exceptionally good examination results but also engages them in the excitement of learning, and prepares them for the wider world. Coletines grow up to be independent, thoughtful and ‘well-rounded’, confident in their ability to question, analyse and express opinions.
Our aim is to strike a balance between the academic disciplines and the wealth of extra-curricular activities on offer. We seek all-round excellence and share the same general aims as St Paul's. Boys enter Colet Court on the understanding that St Paul's will be their first choice of senior school at 13+.
For more information contact
Jayne GordonDirector of Studies
- Feb5Second Year Parents' Evening
- Feb9Fourth Year Parent Internet Safety Talk: Karl Hopwood
- Feb10Thinking Breakfast (Room 9)
- Feb10Third Year Parents Evening
- Feb11Lower First and First Year Internet Safety Talk for Parents: Karl Hopwood